Thursday 19 November 2015

Wobbly Legs

Welcome! 

How are you today?

I walked up all 5 flights with my bags this morning! 
Bad idea, but I made it out alive!

I took the elevator the 2 flights upstairs the rest of the day (I went up 3 times), so I'm still not fully grasping the being more physically active concept. But I don't care.

I feel I slept well last night, and it's getting easier to get up at 4:30 which is nice.
I had a moment of sleepiness after lunch today, but I grabbed a tea (white mocha - mmmmm) and I walked around the office a bit, and tiredness gone!

Gym: The incline treadmill lady wasn't there. I'm worried.

I warmed up on the treadmill today - couldn't convince myself to do the stair machine...

Goal: Stair machine one day next week!

I designated today to be leg day. Tomorrow I am going "curling" with the office. I put it in quotations because I doubt I will do any technical curling, it will most likely be more slipping and ass-falling.
Anyway, the "curling" is why I thought I best do leg day today, and not tomorrow!

I most likely won't be able to post tomorrow, because of the curling. But I will try. I don't want to disappoint my fans.

So this one lady, who is at the gym with me quite often, was ahead of me on the machines (aka she would leave one machine and I would go use it a couple minutes later...) anyway, whenever I would go to a machine after her - I had to lower the weight! I couldn't press, crunch, curl, squeeze etc, as much weight as she could! and that made me push myself harder! 
Should I compare myself to others? No, should I if it makes me push myself harder? Okay maybe that's fine... as long as I don't push myself to run a marathon or something. I really don't want to do that. They sound like the worst thing since un-sliced bread!

Song of the day:

Elle King "Where The Devil Don't Go"

Quote of the day:

"I'm out'a here suckas" - Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment