Monday 23 November 2015

Machine Mondays

Hello loyal readers!

Thanks for joining me once again on my detailed journey of sweat, [exercise] equipment discovery, and random observations.

Today was a day just like any other. I forced myself out of bed... for once I was a little appreciative of my SO for snoring like a beast. Helped motivate me to leave the blankets.

I was the only one in the Women's Only for the first 45 mins! Which is overly exciting because I enjoy dancing when an extra wonderful song comes on my playlist. And no one wants to see that.
Except for me. and since I was alone, I danced in front of the mirror for a bit!

Today was arm day. Because I 'accidentally' missed Friday.
I used the few machines for arms and upper body, then went to the free weights. Some exercises are getting easier, and I have even increased weight in a few! Which really makes me happy (of course the girls who are on some sort of team come in every day around 5:30 - 5:45 and totally show me up, but they have team jerseys, so they are intense). 

I didn't get to watch any sports highlights, so when I was doing my cool-down I felt unmotivated and just walked the 5 mins... Which I'm not ashamed of, I just like to sweat when I work out.

That's pretty much all I did at the gym today.

I've been pretty sleepy this afternoon, I didn't go to bed early, but I thought I would be fine. I know sleep is fairly important for weight loss, but I wasn't going to skip another day for an extra half hour. I would probably find myself sleepy anyway!

I don't have a song to share with you, sorry, and I didn't take any selfies.
But I do have this eCard


Have a sweaty day!

- Machine Movin Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment