Tuesday 17 November 2015

Another Successful day!

I didn't go to the gym this morning - success! Phew. I love sleeping. and not moving. I feel so relaxed and at ease.

Unfortunately I am lying.

And not in a bed like I wish I was.

I am lying about loving the fact that I skipped the gym.

I am not completely thrilled with having missed it...

It makes me feel more alert, more energized, my head clearer, and I feel better about myself.

Today I feel lazy, tired, and like I have to watch what I eat extra careful because I didn't burn any extra calories...

Also I'm cold. i'm not a doctor, or a fitness even novice - I'm at least 1 level below novice. Which isn't a thing... So anyway, I don't know if skipping my morning workout is why I am cold, but it's the only difference in my day so far!!!

So why did I skip? Well Dwayne and I were at a fundraiser and didn't get home until 1:00 AM

That is my excuse. I give it a 3/10 fairly lame. But there it is.

That's my excuse. I just didn't wanna get up after 3.5 hours sleep, so I decided to get 5 hours...


On the days I do work out, I eat 2 breakfasts.

Basically.

I make a smoothie, with Vega, fruit, chia seeds etc. and I usually eat oatmeal or something too.
If I don't eat that second breakfast I'm famished before supper time!

Today, I am still peckish even though I didn't work out, still ate oatmeal (with nuts and chia and etc) and I had a fairly decent lunch, and snacks, and chocolate....

How do you feel after a workout? Can you go a while before eating? Or do you have to eat right away? Even before you shower? (ew gross)
Do you need a full extra meal, or can you make up for the calories burned with just a small snack?

All the readings I have done give advice on what, when, how, and why you eat after working out, and everyone is different - I just know for myself that is what works. And I am surprised to find myself hungry today, seeing as I didn't move.... at all...

No good stories for today, no pictures, no highlights etc... I will just leave it here, and hope you're still awake!

- Sincerely, The World's Biggest Skittles Fan (Tropical only)

No comments:

Post a Comment