Wednesday 18 November 2015

Abs and ABS

It snowed.

I took a picture but it's sideways. So that looks stupid. That's where the ABS comes in, the breaks... 

I still went to the gym though! :D

I'm amazing.

I went and I abbed. That's where the abs comes in, I did a sit up.

Oh! and I went on the elliptical! I'm fairly certain that makes me an elliptician.

Except I hated it... I probably won't elipt again.

I warmed up, then did some ab "stuff" then... drum roll...!! I went on the rowing machine!!!

I've talked about it before, but it used to be my favorite machine when I forced to go to the school workout room in high school (everyone had to, it wasn't like special punishment or anything)
and I would always choose the rower. So I've been wanting to try it out!

Today I did :D <-- that's big smile number 2! 

Then I abed a bit again, cool down on the treadmill (cuz it's ma fav)
Streeeeeeeeeetch... and done.

Today I feel I have more energy than yesterday! My hypothesis may have some merit.

I almost forgot to make my smoothie - today it tastes like chocolate mango - because there is chocolate and mango in it.

Today I remembered I love this song:

Alabama Shakes "Hold On"

Ah-Mazing.


In other news: I forgot my phone in the car, parked on the 6th floor. I work on 11. I ran down the 5 to my car, and then...... I went back UP THE 5!!!!!!!!!!! ya. that's right.

I had to pause on 9, but still. 

Goal in sight! I may be able to make it up the 2 flights (between our 2 office levels) without being completely winded!

Okay, that was that.

This is me:











This is goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment