Tuesday 10 November 2015

Day 5 - Still Hard to Get Up Early!

I got my Vega! maybe I won't be hungry all day today!

And Locker 173 was busy. I jinxed it. But I used lucky 13 instead. Thinking maybe I'd have a lucky workout.

Today I used the machines! Big step! Can't consider that luck though, cuz it was a choice. A self-force...

Did you know they post pictures and instructions on the machines? It's almost as if they want you to succeed. and maybe they don't want to get sued... makes it a bit easier to figure out too. Not luck either, they're always there.

I warmed up on the treadmill, because it's still my favorite, and I'm still too scared to try the elliptical... maybe next time... not using my lucky 13 on the elliptical! I always place my hands on the heart rate monitor when I begin, and again right before I get off, and I have NO idea why, because I know absolutely nothing about heart rate. All I know is that it seems to go up when I move... strange.

Don't forget to wipe down your equipment. It's a good excuse to rest.

I used all the leg machines! just legs today. There are 7 leg machines. I bended, and pushed, and pulled, and squeezed all my leg muscles! Hopefully I don't hurt too bad tomorrow... I don't think I pushed my muscles too hard though. That's not luck. Straight skill!

I cooled down on the treadmill again, because I was running late this morning, so I thought I would literally run late.............

My luck came later, when I made my smoothie. And the scoop and packet of "don't eat this, so why is it IN my FOOD?" were both right at the top of my new protein bucket! and then when I poured my smoothie - perfect amount! Yeah! Thank you 13!!!

I'm finding that I'm not as tired as I used to be. or at least I'm tired in a different way.
I used to come home at 5 and just be physically exhausted. If it weren't for Alexus I probably would just crash on the couch for at least an hour, then maybe make something to eat, then Netflix all evening.... Thank goodness Alexus needs food right away, and I do have responsibilities like 2 sinks full of dishes, and never ending laundry...
These past few weeks I have found myself not feeling that same kind of tired. I have felt more mentally alert, and awake, and just need to work on actually sleeping more because it's my eyes that are tired.

That for me, is an improvement.

I also desire to eat better. I don't necessarily do it all the time. But I feel like I want to.

I just wish I wasn't still constantly winded from walking up 2 flights of stairs at the office! Why do they kill me so?
Do I need to get on the stair machine? I really don't want to do that. It looks so friggen awful.

Tomorrow is a day off work, the gym isn't open the same hours. I'm assuming I will not go. I am not planning to go, but if Dwayne encourages me, the way he is so good at doing, I may just pick up my feet, and go figure out that elliptical! and use the arm machines! Easy Naomi. Maybe I'll just walk on the treadmill.

Going to nap under my desk. Wake me when I can go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment