Friday 8 January 2016

Looooooooooong Week

If you want to stress something, add more letters. Ie my week has felt really long, so there are an extra 10 Os. That's how you know.

I made it to the gym all 5 days! It was extra hard. As I have a few new excuses.
Wednesday and Thursday were late nights... and I just didn't wanna.

I made myself though.

Yesterday was Thursday, and I lifted a weight!
It was great.
The gym, I no longer hate.
Don't feel that way yet? Just you wait.
If you need some extra motivation, bring a mate.
I don't think it's a very good place to bring a date...
I have to work on punctuality, and not be late.
Before my workout yesterday, I actually ate!

Okay. That's beyond enough.

I ate some chocolate power balls yesterday before lifting any weight. I felt better, today I didn't eat and wished I had.

I was 20 minutes late on Thursday. I quickly warmed up, then did 3 exercises, then 3 different ones, then 3 more. That was all the time I had, but I think I was sweating more at the end yesterday, than I have all week! Combined, even. Maybe...

Today I was a little late, but not bad. And today was cardio.
I started on the bike for 10 mins (13 if you include the "cool down" and where I may have been using that time to search for songs to add to my playlist, I was still biking, so it totally counts)

Then I went to climb some stairs, and used the other stair machine. You have no idea there is a difference, and I didn't take a picture, so you'll just have to picture a stair machine, now picture a different type of stair machine. Ya, that's the one I used today. For 5 minutes.

Then I went on a elliptical machine for 15 minutes.

Then cool down and stretch.

This is the song I added to my list whilst peddling a stationary bicycle:

Rise Against: Savior

This is a picture of a dog in sweat bands:


And this is my wish to you, to have a good, movement filled, food filled weekend. With the best of intentions, and the best of sleeps - because that's all I want to do right now! Sleep!!!


Adios.



No comments:

Post a Comment